One of our favorite parts about running Zest is what we learn from YOU guys!
We have some seriously amazing, on-the-go, busy, badass, ladyboss women in our presence. When we hear about your feel-good, energizing life hacks, we get SO inspired!
That's why we were beyond excited when our good friend Jess shared how her veggie spiralizer has transformed her kitchen into a healthy haven. Not only is it helping her live healthier, her husband Ryan is eating it up too! YES YES YES!!! We can't even begin to tell you how often we hear that women find it hard to eat well because of their significant others' eating habits. When healthy tastes good, everybody wins!
Jess came over and made us her delicious Pad Thai. But Anna and I weren't the only ones who got to enjoy it. The men in our lives, Daniel and Barrett, dove in as well, and they both gave it the two thumbs up!
How could you not with noodles like this!
If you don't have a spiralizer to make noodles like these, check out this one here to add another element to your healthy living repertoire.
Spiralized Veggie Noodle Pad Thai
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 3 large carrots, spiralized
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 package soba noodles
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Place all sauce ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Cook soba noodles according to package.
- Toss all spiralized veggies and cooked noodles in sauce, then top with peanuts and cilantro.
- If you like spicy, add some sriracha! Jess added some tofu to ours for an extra hit of protein :)
If you have any healthy living life hacks, we'd love to know about them! Share in comments below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!