There is nothing we love more than dinner that doesn't get a lot of dishes dirty! Cooking is fun. Cleaning is not. Agree?
This has become one of our household staples. Quick, easy and clean, meaning more time enjoying your life and less time in the kitchen!
Rosemary Chicken & Veggies
- 12 oz organic chicken breast
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, largely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into large chunks
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Place chicken and veggies in a large roasting dish or sheet pan in the upper 1/3 of the oven. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and lemon. Mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked.