We are seriously obsessed with shishito peppers at Eat With Zest. In fact, Anna has planted more than an entire bed of them in her garden for the Summer. If you've had them, you probably understand our love affair. If you've never enjoyed yourself some shishito peppers, then this is your chance to jump on board! Add these to your grilling repertoire and impress all your friends... we won't tell them how easy it is ;)
Added bonus here is the 3-Ingredient Sriracha Dip that not only works great for dunking shishitos, but also makes an awesome topping for grilled corn, dipping sauce for grilled chicken or spunky alternative to ketchup for burgers!
We will be grilling these up for the 4th of July, but also all Summer long. These peppers are fairly mild so they will work with any crowd. We know they will be a hit at your next Summer grill out!
Grilled Shishito Peppers with 3-Ingredient Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- 6 oz shishito peppers (1 bag from Trader Joe's)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste (be generous with the salt)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 2 tsp sriracha
- Toss shishitos in olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread out in grill basket.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat, then place grill basket with shishito peppers on heated grill.
- Toss occasionally, allowing peppers to blister on all sides. This should take about 5-7 minutes depending on the heat of your grill.
- Mix together sauce. Serve peppers hot off the grill with sauce on the side for dipping.