We have been having such a blast with this 28 Day Zest Nutrition Bootcamp! Your feedback on the recipes has been AMAZING! We are thrilled that you love the food and are learning how a little organization up front + some creativity in the kitchen can really set you up for a successful, energized week!
We are in Week 2 and decided to highlight one of our favorites - Greek Salad! We love it because it is so simple, yet incredibly flavorful. Why does feta make everything taste phenomenal?!!
If you are reading this and are like, "Why the heck did I not sign up for this Bootcamp? I want to eat all of these recipes!" Great news for you... YOU CAN STILL JOIN!
Enjoy the Greek Salad and have an awesome week!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 Tablespoons organic feta cheese
- 1.5 cups canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried oregano, salt & pepper, or shake up in a mason jar, to make dressing.
- Toss all salad ingredients with dressing and serve immediately.
- If saving for later in the week, wait to dress salad until right before eating.