You guys! I can't believe we're already coming up on the finale of another mouth-watering 4 weeks of Nutrition Bootcamp!
Each time we do Nutrition Bootcamp, I re-learn how good it feels to start each week with an arsenal of healthy meals on hand. Isn't it crazy how something so simple, like good food, can impart so much peace of mind to your day and confidence to your life?!
Once again, we are blown away by all of you, so open & committed to fueling your best self. Thank you, thank you to all of you who were able to join us for one or all of the recipes.
For those of you not able to join us from the start, it's not too late! You have until Oct. 28th to get all of the meal plans and recipes! Once you have these material in hand, Nutrition Bootcamp is yours for keeps, to do whenever works best for your life.
In celebration, we have saved one of our favorite recipes for last: Sweet Potato Blender Muffins. I'm a bit bummed by how the pictures turned out, but we promise, the recipe does not disappoint!
These muffins are packed with protein and nourishment, and also ridiculously easy to make. They're basically foolproof. Just throw the approximate quantities in a blender, pour into a muffin tin and bake up.
Sweet Potato Blender Muffins
- 3/4 cup cooked & mashed sweet potato (leave skin on)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin.
- Place 3/4 cup mashed sweet potato along with all the remaining ingredients (except the baking powder) in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and pulse on low until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup ¾ of the way full. Sprinkle to the top of each with walnut pieces.
- Bake ~18 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean, then broil for 2 min to brown the tops.